Bed for Junior...Completed

Eric.

Who knows.  I get lost in the shop.  I'm kidding anyway, of course...I'm not really keeping track of my time.  Don't care.  I work on it for 5 minutes here, an hour there, off and on constantly.  A full, interrupted day in the shop is pretty much a fantasy at this point.

The Irwin clamps are the XPs...they're silver, not white.  They're not new (the pair pictured is a new pair, but XPs have been around for years), but they're far superior to the regular ones with the yellow.  They exert many many more pounds of pressure.  I don't use them for glue-ups, but I use them constantly for "extra set of hands" kind of stuff and bench clamping, etc.  I don't own any of the yellow ones...I find them pretty close to useless.

No worries.  I don't get offended easily. :)

I will say, though...it's about 70 degrees and windy here today...I have the garage door open and leaves are blowing into my shop by the hundreds.  THAT is pissing me off a little bit. :D

It's about 45 degrees here so, I turned the shop heat on to take the chill off just a bit  ;)

Hell that's one problem I could solve for you ... *push button*

I'm gonna push the mute button on you if you don't watch it.  I was doing some chores today that required I leave the door open, otherwise I would have closed it.  Appreciate the tip though, smart ass. :D

Supposed to be in the 30s the rest of the week, and from what I hear most of the country is gonna get hit with a big push of Canadian air.  Thanks a lot, ya hosers!

I'm gonna push the mute button on you if you don't watch it.  I was doing some chores today that required I leave the door open, otherwise I would have closed it.  Appreciate the tip though, smart ass. :D

Supposed to be in the 30s the rest of the week, and from what I hear most of the country is gonna get hit with a big push of Canadian air.  Thanks a lot, ya hosers!

Suppose they required the broom and other cleaning equipment in your shop  ;)

I'm gonna push the mute button on you if you don't watch it. I was doing some chores today that required I leave the door open, otherwise I would have closed it. Appreciate the tip though, smart ass. :D

Supposed to be in the 30s the rest of the week, and from what I hear most of the country is gonna get hit with a big push of Canadian air. Thanks a lot, ya hosers!

Haha :)

Yep it's going to get really cold this week. Our cold weather hits us here tomorrow in north Texas. Should be interesting.

Hour 138...A short burst of activity this evening yields the slat supports.  Dado King eats the meat...

DSC_00012.jpg

Quick rip and then there were two...

DSC_00052.jpg

Not very interesting, I know, but it's progress nonetheless, so I figured I'd post it.  Three hours of shop time in the entire last week.  That's fantastic.  Should be done by NEXT Christmas at this rate.

Hour 138...A short burst of activity this evening yields the slat supports.  

Not very interesting, I know, but it's progress nonetheless, so I figured I'd post it.  Three hours of shop time in the entire last week.  That's fantastic.  Should be done by NEXT Christmas at this rate.

Seeing your hourly numbers is comical  :D

Don't be hatin!

It snowed here today, high of 0 degrees Celcius.  Not sure what that is in the Voodo American Temperature scale.

0* celsius is the freezing point, which means 32*F.  Which also means it was about the same temperature here in MO today.

That's one of two celsius measurements that make sense to me.  The other is 100*. :)  Anything in the middle may as well be millimeters...equally useless numbers.

• Like 1