Bed for Junior...Completed

Eric.

Nice, a pile of parts! I like your cleaning lady corner as well. :)

<_<  Don't get me started on the cleaning lady corner.  It's the ONLY part of the shop that isn't dedicated purely to woodworking or my general pleasure.  But it's also the only logical place to keep the brooms and mops for the house, so my wife would have a fit if I moved them.  Trust me, it's annoying every single day.

<_<  Don't get me started on the cleaning lady corner.  It's the ONLY part of the shop that isn't dedicated purely to woodworking or my general pleasure.  But it's also the only logical place to keep the brooms and mops for the house, so my wife would have a fit if I moved them.  Trust me, it's annoying every single day.

I had that issue in my shop for a while..  Once I started using the house stuff in my shop, my wife found a new home for that stuff..

What, you never use  broom in the shop?    :P

Actually, no.  When I start getting dusty, I open up all the doors, strap on the backpack blower, and blow, and blow hard.  I said strap on and blow hard in the same sentence.  Awesome.

I had that issue in my shop for a while..  Once I started using the house stuff in my shop, my wife found a new home for that stuff..

Unfortunately there's just no other good place to keep them.  The only alternative is downstairs, and that ain't gonna fly, you can trust me on that. :)

Oh now that's funny!

Sweet Roubo, by the way.

Wait a tick, I thought the Domino was suppose to make every project lightning quick?

Maybe in your hands.  I own one because I'm LAZY. :D

Eric, you're thinking about it backwards. Don't think about the time. Think about the project...
Wow, that sounded kinda kung foo master-ish.... next try to remove this pebble from my hand...

Anyway, here's what you do.
First you need a phone made this decade. Then when you walk in your shop set the timer feature for 1 hour.

When the timer goes off take a picture of what ever you are working on. Then reset the timer.

When the timer goes off again take another picture. Then reset the timer...

Continue this until you leave the shop.

If you leave your shop, turn off the timer.

Eric, you're thinking about it backwards. Don't think about the time. Think about the project...

Wow, that sounded kinda kung foo master-ish.... next try to remove this pebble from my hand...

Anyway, here's what you do.

First you need a phone made this decade. Then when you walk in your shop set the timer feature for 1 hour.

When the timer goes off take a picture of what ever you are working on. Then reset the timer.

When the timer goes off again take another picture. Then reset the timer...

Continue this until you leave the shop.

If you leave your shop, turn off the timer.

How am I supposed to get any work done going through all that? :lol:

Remove this pebble from my hand...LMAO!

I understand the broom, I'm still trying to figure out why he has a box of steak sauce in his shop?

I eat a lotta steaks, okay?  Sometimes in the shop.  Geez. :D

Actually, no.  When I start getting dusty, I open up all the doors, strap on the backpack blower, and blow, and blow hard.  I said strap on and blow hard in the same sentence.  Awesome.

How come you can say that on the radio and I can't talk about the election results from yesterday :wacko:

But, that was friggin funny!