Animals with clothing.

dwacker

My rant of the morning. My wife had me build a dresser to match the spare bedroom and of course I don't ask why I just do as she wishes. I normally only walk my dog and leave the rat at home because the boss said they can't be walked together. Again I don't ask why and would rather not be seen walking the little jerk. Being the nice guy that I am I decided to take out both of them. Well come to find out the big dog pee's on the little dog every time the little dog lifts his leg. Well after a few days of this Ive had to change the little jerks shirt 4 times. YES I said shirt. Now there are no more shirts in the laundry room. Again being the nice guy that I am I text the boss and asked if I should wash them on hot or cold. Nope just go up stairs in the spare room and get another. Im thinking there is another up there on the bed or something. NO this little ass has a 6 drawer dresser packed to gills with frigginn clothing!! I have 2ft of closet space and three drawers in a 8 drawer dresser. 

• Like 1

Oh man that was funny! So he real dog pees on the little one huh? Sounds like a smart dog! Since we are on the topic, when did it become manly to drive around with a little ankle biter in your lap? I've seen it several times lately and it just makes me want to call the man card hotline revocation number!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man that was funny! So he real dog pees on the little one huh? Sounds like a smart dog! Since we are on the topic, when did it become manly to drive around with a little ankle biter in your lap? I've seen it several times lately and it just makes me want to call the man card hotline revocation number!!!

Ya he pees on the little dog. Actually I think its not about peeing on the little ass but marking the same spot. As to the second question. My buddy has a toy poodle, don't get me wrong its ok to have a toy poodle as long as you have a wife or girl friend but he doesn't. He claims its a junk warmer.

Ya he pees on the little dog. Actually I think its not about peeing on the little ass but marking the same spot. As to the second question. My buddy has a toy poodle, don't get me wrong its ok to have a toy poodle as long as you have a wife or girl friend but he doesn't. He claims its a junk warmer.

That is just so worrying :wacko:

I do put a Halloween costume on my bulldog for trick-or-treat night.  The neighborhood kids love it, the bulldog hates it.  This year I got a child sized tutu from Target.  Halfway thru passing out candy I looked over and saw her squatting.  She poopoo'd on the tutu.  That went directly in the trash can.

he needs a female in his life ASAP!

first generation goldendoddle, I can't believe I just typed that in a public forum <_< LOL

mother was a standard poodle and the male was a golden retriever,

I figured! I have myself a golden doodle as well. She is just a sweetheart. I don't care what anyone says about man cards. I wouldn't give her up for anything.

yes. Sam, he is growing on me and seems to be an exceptional dog.

My wife and I are nearly empty nesters, one kid finishing college last year and the other entering her third year. Our last dog ran out in front of the wife when she was leaving, that was a bad week. I didn't want to deal with a dog now that I am not tied to the kids, the crazy thing is my wife is better to that dog than she is the kids.   :D

I figured! I have myself a golden doodle as well. She is just a sweetheart. I don't care what anyone says about man cards. I wouldn't give her up for anything.

Both Standard Poodle and Golden Retriever are hunting dogs so I think the man card is fairly safe.