Pimp My Extractor (Gloat)

Eric.

==>as soon as the shop is complete

The perfect out... No woodworker ever considers his/her shop 'complete'... At least no woodworker I've ever met.. :)

BTW: I've got the same setup x 2:

On the first, I used the longest 36mm hose FT sells so that there is more working pipe available at the tool end. I also encased the hose/electric cord in nylon sleeve to prevent the scuffing of the work surface and the ‘snagging’ that occasionally occurs with corrugated hose on the edge of the work piece... Mounted the UDD backward and used two 90d connectors to permit the pipe to the UDD to be routed along the side of the CT26 to get a smaller hose profile… I sent the suggestion to Oneida and I believe they now supply two 90d elbows with the UDD purchase. I see you’ve got the anti-static retrofit kit – I haven’t bothered… I also discarded the outriggers – I’ve never seen a use for them… There's a post/photo on this setup somewhere...

On the second, I mounted a CEROS transformer in a systainer, attached it to the top of the CT26, and ran everything as above...

So I've got one CT26/Boom/UDD for FT and one for CEROS.

Ok, Put it another way. My planner, ts and band saw  are on mobile bases. My dc is on a platform that I put individual casters on. When I was in Rocklers ordering the drum sander, I didn't notice if the legs had a flat plate on the bottom where casters could be attached. Is your mobile base made by Supermax or did you adapt another brand to fit?

The Dust Deputy is a fantastic piece of gear.  I've got 1 connected to my Ridgid shop vac (sorry, I just don't have a taste for green Koolade) & it's amazing.  I can empty the plastic bucket 10 times & still only have less than a hand full of dust in the vac & the filter guage showing all green.  There's really no point to having the tank on the vac.  

Which has got me thinking...

I've got an old Craftsman shop vac that's really powerful, but so big that I don't use it.  If I could take the motor & filter off it & marry it to the DD it would make a really sweet Frankenvac creation.

Eric, if you do a shop tour, you have to promise every shot will include in some way, shape, or form your feet perched up on something.

Absolutely.  That's the thing - we've seen bits and pieces of Eric's shop throughout a bunch of recent threads - I need the whole tour.  If this weren't a family forum I'd be using other terms to describe this :D