It just so happens

Tom Cancelleri

This was all done before i knew Festool even existed. Actuall. Before Festool started using the colors, I had been rocking them for a long time. Black shoes with neon green show laces, black pants with a gray shirt. Going back to the early 90s. 

That's the story I'd stick with  ;)  :P

You know, if you painted it with an Amazon logo, maybe you could fly it into one of their warehouses and snag a router bit or two... :) Sort of PrimeAir in reverse :)

Of course, if you use two RC helicopters with a string... African or European helecopters? --- Obscure Movie References for $100 Alex... Anyone? Remember, No Google...

Folks are quick tonight... Haven't seen that movie in years... The broadway production's one of the best things to open in a decade -- if you ever get the chance, it's worth it...

Unladen on the way in, but retuning from the warehouse -- that's another thing all together... With ten trips, you could have a set of A2 chisels... Laden, gripped by the handle...