Mixed hobbies...

Tpt life

Light tackle Fishing (tarpon and bonefish), guns (Beretta M9a1 (Standard Marine Corps SideArm) aK-47s (the Gibson Les Paul of assault rifles), guitars (any Gibson will do, singing in rock bands (up until I got married), and designing and building stomp boxes from scratch.

My take on hobbies has always been complete and total obsession until I'm a little bit better than average. Woodworking has been the anomaly in that it's going to be a long time before I'm a little better than average.

Vinny, I'm an avid gun nut as well. I enjoy skeet shooting and long range target shooting. 

Let me guess, he was wearing the b and w striped 'where's Waldo' shirt?

I know he was wearing something striped but can't actually remember what now Vin - it was back in June and I've had many sleeps since. He emerged onto the stage with the harp guitar and played it solo so that blew me away from the get go and overshadowed his outfit. We were lucky enough to have front row tickets right in front of him.

Awesome - can't wait until he returns.

That harp guitar is a woodworking dream thing. Linda Manzer in Toronto is a mighty talented woodworker and luthier.