Jet clamps half price

Dnorris1369

Well, really you can't go wrong with any of the four. The old school Besseys I think are the original and still a great clamp. The Jorgy's are fine and they seem super strong like you could crush something into powder with them. The only thing about the Jorgy's that bothers me is that they seem to stick from time to time and that can be annoying.

Both the Jets and the Revos are great clamps. My preference is for the Revos, but only slightly. I don't like the release tab thingie as much as the smooth operation of the Revos. Handle toward the bar to close away from the bar to open. Simple and smooth...

Believe it or not I also like the little clips that come with the Revos. I use those all the time to make parallel sides and also simply to keep glue off the bars. In my opinion the Revos are the perfect parallel jaw clamp. I can't think how they could be improved.

Seems like most of the online sites are showing a partially discounted price now, around 25% or so. I guess maybe they will discount them more tomorrow?

Fwiw, last year it looks like the pricing for the sale was:

12": $22.50

24": $25.00

30": $30.00

40": $32.50

From acme tools based on a post from last year on this site.

cha ching! free shipping on $100 or more, which was really easy to do at 50% off. I could have got a bunch more, but had to restrain myself.

And I think they will go nicely with my old-skool Besseys. I've basically got a hodge-podge of clamps any way. the more the merrier, or you can't have enough clamps - whatever colloquialism, it don't matter to me. But yes, I always get em' in teams of four.

So, on Acme looks like the 12", 24" and 40" are half off.  Others are regular price as of right now.  Beaver Tools has those plus the 50" half off.

Ordered 6 x 24", 6 x 40" from Acme before I checked Beaver.  Once I saw they included the 50" I ordered 4 from them.

Both places were free ground shipping for orders over $100.

Officially in the dog house now, but should be set for clamps.

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    rojmwq4e
    Newest Member
    rojmwq4e