Split Top Roubo Workbench For Sale

dustinsmith

Hi guys,

It pains me, but I'm moving to Los Angeles and must unload my woodshop equipment. I know I won't get any real interest from the general eBay crowd, so I'm hoping someone here will take note and give my Roubo a good home.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141490855971?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks guys,

Dustin

Good Lord, that's like selling one of your children.  Sorry for your loss dude. :(

And a quick tip from a pro seller...add more key words in your title to increase visibility.  Benchcrafted, vise, wagon, tail, leg, Gramercy, etc...I'd even add Lie Nielsen and Veritas until ebay pulls it...often they never catch it.

I'm eyeballing it. About a four hour trip... Hmm. $900 no problem for a bench like this. Good luck, all the bids come in the last minute so there may be more interest than you may think. Eric has good advice, although based upon your ebay status you are already onto all the tricks...

Are you going to be selling off your whole shop or just the roubo?

I notice some festool boxes in the corner... hint, hint....

I have three Festool items on eBay now, too -- plus a bunch of other odds & ends shop stuff. But I'm not worried about those selling since Festool is so sought after on the used market. It's the Roubo that has me concerned....how do you put a price tag on a bench you spent 6 weeks building with the highest quality materials a man can buy?

But if you're interested in looking it's the OF 1400 router, ETS 150/3 sander and CT 26 E dust extractor. Click the Roubo eBay link up top and then see my other auctions.

Dustin