Shop Tour

..Kev

I see.

Thanks.

I like how your floors are clear of obstructions...makes the flow more flow-like.

I have cords all over the place.

I know it's a tripping hazard, but my shop wasn't built with light or power as a consideration.

BTW, No TV or refrigerator? ;)

I see no need for a TV in my shop, but I find the mini-refrigerator essential.

D

I see.

Thanks.

I like how your floors are clear of obstructions...makes the flow more flow-like.

I have cords all over the place.

I know it's a tripping hazard, but my shop wasn't built with light or power as a consideration.

BTW, No TV or refrigerator? ;)

I see no need for a TV in my shop, but I find the mini-refrigerator essential.

D

I do currently have a 4" hose to my table saw but, I have outlets in the floor so, that helps.  I will eventually run my ducting over head once I'm 100% satisfied with my tool location.

I do have a refrigerator in the garage with the dust collector.  There's also a big screen TV in the wife's quilting room which is just one door away.  I do have plans to drop a TV in the shop just so I can do a little in there on Football Sundays..

Wow! Great looking shop and nice and clean!! Hopefully one day I can make my shop as nice as this!!

Also see you are a grizzly fan

What size drum sander?

Thanks, I have a local Grizzly..  Their not my first choice for a lot of things but, they're a great bang for the buck and I don't have to pay shipping..

Here's the drum sander..

http://www.grizzly.com/products/18-1-1-2-HP-Single-Phase-Open-End-Drum-Sander/G0458