Not going pro, but getting business

Tom Cancelleri

Perhaps it is cost, quality and time.  I do think time/quantiy are fairly related though.  Can you please elaborate why this isn't true because of the 21st century?. 

There is really no reason you have to sacrifice. The only reason to sacrifice is lack of capital or something along those lines. 

A machine maybe able to replicate a certain act in greater numbers with better consistency and this will hold true with lifes necessities, but a machine will not replace the Craftsman or a hand crafted original anytime soon

The only difference would be the hand part. Many machines will outperform any human and do a much better job. I do cabinets and can tell you first hand machines will kick my ass and do it better. Its no fun but thats another issue. FWIW the guys sitting behind the computer screen are craftsman i their own right. The operator not so much but they don't need to be.

There is really no reason you have to sacrifice. The only reason to sacrifice is lack of capital or something along those lines. 

Everything in business is a compromise, there is no such thing as perfect and you could easily drive yourself mad, or broke, looking for it. 

The only difference would be the hand part. Many machines will outperform any human and do a much better job. I do cabinets and can tell you first hand machines will kick my ass and do it better. Its no fun but thats another issue. FWIW the guys sitting behind the computer screen are craftsman i their own right. The operator not so much but they don't need to be.

I agree 100% but you can't send a machine to install them and a machine can not build an orginal