360 WoodWorking -- Revisited

I had not been to the site since early in the previous thread.  Went there last night.  There are many blog post, some including video.  The video production is greatly improved.  I did not read all the post yet but found those I did quite interesting.  The one an a visit to Frank Klousz included a video of his sharpening technique which is a little different than I have seen in the past. Frank does not like sharpening jigs but did demo one he recently received which is very different than I have seen.   Chuck Bender also has a video on a turning technique - at one point it is either the lathe slowed down to a crawl or is filmed in slow motion. It really allows you to see the point he is making.  It is well worth a revisit to their site.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I went to read the reeding article, and have since been sucked into another half-dozen. I find this one particularly good, as I am still in the setting up phase and need to remind myself that there are certain tools out there that I don't actually need to bother myself with yet, no matter how good a deal.

http://360woodworking.com/whats-your-problem-tool/