Tile

dwacker

That is the first I have seen of the tile, we have 5 I-phones on our cloud, I assume it would work the same way, it is very handy as along as you're not overly paranoid or doing something wrong where they may go back and use the location data against you at a later date… LOL

That is the first I have seen of the tile, we have 5 I-phones on our cloud, I assume it would work the same way, it is very handy as along as you're not overly paranoid or doing something wrong where they may go back and use the location data against you at a later date… LOL

I don't care who is watching my location. My wife watches me like a hawk with the iPhone. After my last stroke I had dementia like symptoms for a bit. I took a city bus to the other end of town to my lumber supplier for no reason. Low and behold my oldest was sitting there waiting to pick my ass up. Now if I go somewhere without texting first out of the blue one of my girls just happens to be there. They think I don't know they all have alerts on their phones keeping tabs on me.

I don't think the tile does that anyways, pretty sure its just bluetooth for finding key and the like.

Yeah, me neither, I work all over the country and sometimes, crazy hours, my wife tracks me like a bloodhound, lol. My younger daughter hates it, the older daughter just started sell insurance, she loves us knowing where she is at.

I am glad your family has that for their peace of mind and your welfare as well

I don't care who is watching my location. My wife watches me like a hawk with the iPhone. After my last stroke I had dementia like symptoms for a bit. I took a city bus to the other end of town to my lumber supplier for no reason. Low and behold my oldest was sitting there waiting to pick my ass up. Now if I go somewhere without texting first out of the blue one of my girls just happens to be there. They think I don't know they all have alerts on their phones keeping tabs on me.

I don't think the tile does that anyways, pretty sure its just bluetooth for finding key and the like.

We had a silver alert on the forum for you as well !

• 2 weeks later...

I did get these finally. I paid for the faster shipping option. Shipping is sort of a joke, takes longer to get them out than it does to get them. USPS had them to me in two days the rest of the time was waiting for them to be shipped. Don't know if they work well yet, not gunna try them out they are going in my wifes christmas stocking.