Video Series - Windsor Chairs

Pete Collin

Hello All,

I am new to this forum.  I am a professional forester and amateur woodworker from western NY state.  My career dovetails nicely with woodworking - I get my raw materials for cheap!  I have been working on a video series about making Windsor style chairs.  I have enough content to present here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjcQyPlmR1Lx2mnX0Upkm8E-QruOXv2gC

The editing is a bit rough in the earlier videos - please pardon that!  I am very close to finishing the build - at least gluing it up.  I do all my finish work in the warm months.  Can't see burning firewood just to dry varnish!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my videos and I look forward to perusing thses pages to see all of your projects.

Peter Collin

www.pcforestry.com

Hello All,

I am new to this forum.  I am a professional forester and amateur woodworker from western NY state.  My career dovetails nicely with woodworking - I get my raw materials for cheap!  I have been working on a video series about making Windsor style chairs.  I have enough content to present here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjcQyPlmR1Lx2mnX0Upkm8E-QruOXv2gC

The editing is a bit rough in the earlier videos - please pardon that!  I am very close to finishing the build - at least gluing it up.  I do all my finish work in the warm months.  Can't see burning firewood just to dry varnish!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my videos and I look forward to perusing thses pages to see all of your projects.

Peter Collin

www.pcforestry.com

I think if you just paste the YouTube URL it will show up as a playable video. Haven't watched yet, but I plan to!

Hi Pete, welcome to the forums! Its nice to get the perspective of someone that deals with wood a little earlier in its life cycle than most of us do. Should be some interesting things to learn.

It appears the link you posted goes to your channel. I think you must link to a specific video for it to embed in the forum.