Morning Wood

Freddie

What's this talk about not waking the neighbors? Isn't that the best part of shop time? I gotta say, when I get to the shop, I don't care who hears it

Aw Mel..... My neighbor is a nice guy, and he's the only one within distance to hear my machinery. He stays druged up with all kind of medicine. I don't sleep much, and I see him at the latest nights wandering around his house. so I try to be a decent neighbor, even if I'm under some sort of deadline. and wait till 8am to raise hell.... Cancer is an ugly thing!!!!

Aw Mel..... My neighbor is a nice guy, and he's the only one within distance to hear my machinery. He stays druged up with all kind of medicine. I don't sleep much, and I see him at the latest nights wandering around his house. so I try to be a decent neighbor, even if I'm under some sort of deadline. and wait till 8am to raise hell.... Cancer is an ugly thing!!!!

Well, that's a different story.

What's this talk about not waking the neighbors? Isn't that the best part of shop time? I gotta say, when I get to the shop, I don't care who hears it

I have no kids or anyone else in my house to worry about making noise. I try not to run my planer, router table, or shop vac after 9pm. I've run my dust collector, table saw, bandsaw, etc at 2 and 3 in the morning. The lathe is my favorite night tool.