leg muscle cramp remover

phinds

On rare occasions I get severe muscle cramps in my major leg muscles and I have to either walk it off or massage the hell out of it. I figured the massaging would be more effective if I had one of these roller-thingies but when I finally got around to looking for one on-line I couldn't find one that was exactly what I wanted so I knocked out this little do-dad and it works exactly the way I wanted it to.

I wasn't going for looks at all so I used a piece of crappy grey-stained red maple and the first suitable piece of turning stock that came to hand which happened to be Billy Webb wood. No attempt at a fine finish, and one coat of shellac just for the hell of it. It's 8" long and 6" wide.

post-15772-0-64908900-1418577771_thumb.j

Googled "Billy Webb wood" and Hobbit house came up first !

I guess a roller works to massage out a leg cramp when you can't get a cute masseuse to do do it for you.? <grin>

Yeah, I'd rather have one of those around the house but I can't afford the upkeep (to say nothing of what the wife would think)

Eat a Dill Pickle and it will go away.

LOL

Sodium and potassium are electrolytes that help balance a person's hydration.  If you sweat out a ton of sodium in a hard day's work in the heat and don't replace it, you can dehydrate and get cramps.  It's not the pickle, per se.  :D

LOL

Sodium and potassium are electrolytes that help balance a person's hydration.  If you sweat out a ton of sodium in a hard day's work in the heat and don't replace it, you can dehydrate and get cramps.  It's not the pickle, per se.  :D

Well it does work, what ever the wicked science behind it