FREE canister filter for Grizzly DC

Eric.

The canister filter for my Grizzly DC is sitting in my shed, brand new.  I have no use for it since I vent my DC directly out of the shop, and if this unit ever dies, I'm upgrading.  I'm clearing some room today for other things, so the filter has to go.  If anyone wants it, it's yours if you wanna pay the shipping, which may or may not make it cost prohibitive.

Can't remember the model number off the top of my head.  It came with a 2HP unit but I believe they use the same canisters for other models as well.  If you think you're interested, let me know and I'll get the model number.

Goes in the garbage one week from today.  Tic toc.

I'll post here if and when it's snatched up.  No new owner as of yet.

Anyone interested may want to look into shipping prices before getting all excited.  I'll ship through whatever carrier you want...but I don't see it being less than 25-30 bucks for any of them.  And that might be way low, not really sure.  Carriers are rapists when it comes to bulky packages.  I paid $117 to ship a big package last week...granted it was quite a bit heavier and insured for a few thousand dollars...but still.  Outrageous.

FedEx is the highest of the three, in my experience.  UPS would probably be the cheapest for a box this size...but it still won't be cheap.  I have no idea how much it would cost to just order one from Grizzly, so this could be a complete waste of time.  Just thought I'd offer it up before I tossed it in the dumpster to alleviate the guilt of throwing away something brand new.