What do you do with your sawdust?

When I started this hobby I was only creating dust in smaller amounts. Now I find myself generating it in bucketfuls. So I just switched my clearvue to sit on a 30 gallons trash can instead of the five gallon bucket. When my wife so it she asked "What will you do with a trash can full of sawdust?" To which I replyed "Good question. I don't know."

Trusting you will all come to my aid. What do I do?

Give my DC sawdust to a friend for horse bedding, or put on the curb in large yard waste bags for compost pick up (in season).

Stuff that come from my shop vac/dust deputy goes in the trash. Too many contaminants from General clean up of the shop floor to be useable for the above.

I have to resort to bagging and disposing with the trash. No other use for it here.

Worse is the plywood scraps - trash doesn't want it, and I can't burn it. Have to sneak it into the trash, otherwise it would just pile up.

You need to give your regular trash guys more free beer.   A sixer here and there and they'll gladly take a dead body if you asked em'

...um...you know...hypothetically...

• Like 1

I bag mine up and it goes to the curb.  Giving it to neighbors for animal bedding is a good idea BEWARE!!!!  I did a custom table for a lady who is a HORSE EXPERT! (equine embroyologist) to be exact.  She said Walnut dust will kill!!!!!!!!  Specially horses.  Pine and fir is fine.  Alder is great for using in your smoker but please

KEEP THE WALNUT chips and dust AWAY FROM ANIMALS!!!!!