Shadow Light Box

duckkisser

OK, showed my wife to get her opinion (because all my taste is in my mouth) and she thought it was very cool, which I also thought, but trust her opinion more than my own.  I am not sure but you might try on one or two... since its a night light you might consider putting a few different sized holes in the top to make a "stars in the night sky" type of feel, or do like the big dipper or other well known constellations so that they show on the ceiling at night.  I think you have a very cool design and this touch may not be needed but is something to think about.

Great job!

OK, showed my wife to get her opinion (because all my taste is in my mouth) and she thought it was very cool, which I also thought, but trust her opinion more than my own.  I am not sure but you might try on one or two... since its a night light you might consider putting a few different sized holes in the top to make a "stars in the night sky" type of feel, or do like the big dipper or other well known constellations so that they show on the ceiling at night.  I think you have a very cool design and this touch may not be needed but is something to think about.

Great job!

And to add my .02 worth... The constellation idea is cool as hell, but that also adds one thing that might be important. Venting..  Night lights don't produce a lot of heat, but any way to vent "any" heat out of the box would be welcome.....  Great idea and project, Duck!