Does it get any manlier?

Tom Cancelleri

Uh I'm about to be making cupcakes for my 6 yr old stepsons bday party Saturday. Where do I fit in? LOL

I say it puts you at the top of the food chain, when mamma says, "we need cup cakes for the party" you got two choices, go to the bakery or make or make cupcakes...

Coop,

I throw some oil in a pot, let it get hot, throw minced garlic in a pot, then throw in the meat and stir it up until it's almost fully cooked. I throw in a few diced onions, a few diced green peppers, add salt, pepper, cayenne, cumin, some crushed red pepper flakes, a couple of cans of diced tomatoes, a couple of dashes of Shichimi Togarashi (Japanese soup spice which has some awesome kick and taste). Depending on how I feel I will either throw in some kidney beans or just leave it as is. Add some water and cook on low heat for many hours until it thickens up. 

• Like 1

This is the recipe that I start with, I don't put beans in mine. I also add other random things as I go, no two batches of chili are the same but it seems like every time I make it I get a lot of compliments. A lot of the time I change up what peppers that I use since I can't always find all of those.

http://www.diynatural.com/best-chili-recipe-homemade/

After making this I might follow it up with baking pies, cookies, cakes or making apple sauce/juice. I prefer to make my own stuff than buy it.

• Like 2

This is the recipe that I start with, I don't put beans in mine. I also add other random things as I go, no two batches of chili are the same but it seems like every time I make it I get a lot of compliments. A lot of the time I change up what peppers that I use since I can't always find all of those.

http://www.diynatural.com/best-chili-recipe-homemade/

After making this I might follow it up with baking pies, cookies, cakes or making apple sauce/juice. I prefer to make my own stuff than buy it.

I was scrolling down, reading the ingredients and half way down was a nasty looking big A toe advertising treatment for toe nail fungus. Right in the middle of a friggin recipe. So, I printed it out, around the toe.

Thanks Tom and mrrhode. I have some elk meat I need to get out of the freezer !!!