New to YouTube! I would love your support!

Pbmaster11

I am officially a produced YouTube creator! Please check out my first produced YouTube video! I appreciate the feedback and support! Please hit the like button, share on Facebook, and subscribe if you are interested! I am going to try to upload weekly content.

Please let me know any questions, comments, or concerns!

Been awhile! Glad to see you still kicking stuff out. Good luck with the YouTube endeavor!

Thanks Shaffer, I agree. I have been absent from the forum lately. But I will be much more active in the social media and forum scene now!

Very cool! Love the DIY blast gate! I subscribed just now.

Thanks MZDADOC! I would love any feedback!

You're off to a good start but are going to have to edit things down more on more involved projects.  10 minutes is considered "long" on Youtube.  I liked stuff like seeing you take the jig off the wall and put it back, it's something you don't usually see, so I'm not suggesting cutting out all of that sort of thing.  You just don't have to show as much of the cutting and sanding.

First off, well done.  I enjoyed the project and thought it was about 99% well done.  It's a bit different from many other youtube woodworkers in the fact that you dont sit there and talk for more time than you actually show work being done.  It was refreshing.

I agree that it could be a bit shorter, 10 min may be a bit longer than many people's attention span; but honestly I didn't even realize it was 10 min until it was over.  So it held my attention fairly well.

The editing was well done for everything except the oscillating spindle sander.  You seemed to lower the tool noise for everything but that.  When you were smoothing out the circle cutouts the noise of the sander was pretty jarring.  It just stood out from the rest of the audio which was about the right mix of tool noise plus music.

Keep it up, I will keep track of what you upload.

I think it was great. Much better than many and defiantly better than any video I could do. I would watch your technique a little just so all the typical you tube haters don't leave loads of comments bashing you. But again great job on the video. As far as time goes I don't see an issue with it being ten minutes. Other than stopping to pee I had no problem at all watching it to the end.

Well done video. Editing was good, lots of detail shown. I will agree with everyone else that it was a touch longer than most would like, however it shows all the steps vs people imagining the step of cutting the hole.

I'd also move the Incra zero clearance off-cut sled back a few inches to catch off-cuts better.

Nicely done video and I like the blast gate too :)

Thank You!

You're off to a good start but are going to have to edit things down more on more involved projects.  10 minutes is considered "long" on Youtube.  I liked stuff like seeing you take the jig off the wall and put it back, it's something you don't usually see, so I'm not suggesting cutting out all of that sort of thing.  You just don't have to show as much of the cutting and sanding.

I was shooting for something different. Working and not talking. I will eventually add more voice over and maybe a little talking in front of the mic but I like the videos that get things done and not talk about them. But I will show more details and less of the typical cutting and such. Thank you for the feedback!

First off, well done.  I enjoyed the project and thought it was about 99% well done.  It's a bit different from many other youtube woodworkers in the fact that you dont sit there and talk for more time than you actually show work being done.  It was refreshing.

I agree that it could be a bit shorter, 10 min may be a bit longer than many people's attention span; but honestly I didn't even realize it was 10 min until it was over.  So it held my attention fairly well.

The editing was well done for everything except the oscillating spindle sander.  You seemed to lower the tool noise for everything but that.  When you were smoothing out the circle cutouts the noise of the sander was pretty jarring.  It just stood out from the rest of the audio which was about the right mix of tool noise plus music.

Keep it up, I will keep track of what you upload.

Thank you for the feedback. I was going for exactly that. Working and not talking. As stated above, I will eventually get into voice over and a little in front of the camera action but for now I will keep the videos rolling. Pun intended :)

When I get on a computer that has sound, I will take a look at the video :) Subscribed!

Thank you! Please leave your comments on the youtube page!

I think it was great. Much better than many and defiantly better than any video I could do. I would watch your technique a little just so all the typical you tube haters don't leave loads of comments bashing you. But again great job on the video. As far as time goes I don't see an issue with it being ten minutes. Other than stopping to pee I had no problem at all watching it to the end.

10-4 on the technique! Thank you for the feedback.

Well done video. Editing was good, lots of detail shown. I will agree with everyone else that it was a touch longer than most would like, however it shows all the steps vs people imagining the step of cutting the hole.

I'd also move the Incra zero clearance off-cut sled back a few inches to catch off-cuts better.

I will work on cutting it down without harming the video content. And good advice on the incra. Thank you!

Except for the sudden volume increase when you went to the spindle sander the first time (it was a total giveaway as to what I was doing here at my desk :rolleyes: ), I think it was very well done. Keep it up!

Yeah, I am not sure what happened there. New to the editing so I will have to go back and check what happened. My apologies if you were wearing headphones! :) Thank you for the feedback!

What are peoples thoughts on posting each video on here? too much? Just let the subscribers see? I feel that uploading is a snapshot in the internet world. If they are not subscribed they will not see. Forums etc are a good way to keep content available for the occasional internet user. Would love to hear everyone's thoughts on that!