Wanted - Used tools in South-Western Ontario Canada

ChrisG-Canada

I'm looking for pretty much everything for a brand new wood working workshop (to be installed in my 2 ½ car garage).

Looking for list includes: Festool CT26 or 36, TS 55 REQ, OF 1400 EQ, ETS 150/3 EQ, RO 90 DX, CMS-VL, MFT/3, guide rails, accessories, etc. and lots of other tools such as 13" planer, 6" jointer, up to 14" bandsaw, oscillating spindle sander, hand planers, Bessey and/or Jet parallel and F clamps, etc.

I told you I meant everything!

I'm also open to alternatives to these items so let me know if you have something. I'm pretty much only looking for good tools in great (gently used) shape and at good price.

I live in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada so if you're within a couple of hours drive and have good tools for sale please contact me and we'll see if we can make a deal. I'm also willing to talk with people nearby in Michigan, USA.

You're gonna find it nearly impossible to get a "good price" on any of the Festools...they resell for almost full retail (which I still don't really understand, but I digress).  Every once in a while you'll hear of someone catching a steal on one, but generally that's like winning the lottery.  Might as well hold your nose and buy those new unless you wanna spend months and years scouring the earth for the bargains...which you'll most likely never find.

Some good deals to be found on craigslist for the stationary tools.  But buyer beware: they don't come with warranties and they can require a machinist's touch.  Vet them thoroughly before you buy.  Turn them on, cut some wood.  Don't be shy about it.

There's a member here that goes by the name franklin pug...he lives in Ontario and he might be able to give you some leads.

• Like 1

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 64 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Skillfusian
    Newest Member
    Skillfusian