Super Bowl

sjeff70

I wish Jim Gruden was providing analysis for the game but we'll have to make do.  

Patriots on their first scoring drive had the Haws falling for the play-action.  The Pats have good balance between the run and pass, keeping that great defense guessing a little.  They don't want Blunt doing damage between the tackles.  Lets see if they can keep that going. 

Even though I'm smack in the center of Patriot territory, I watched a bunch of original Batman episodes off my DVR.   Who doesn't like hand painted cardboard sets and villains with go-go dancers in the lair?  B)

I'm more of a hockey and mosport enthusiast, and nobody I knew was tossing a Super Bowl party this year...

• Like 1

My sister tried to bring up the liam neeson conmercial and accidentally said lie nielsen. Score!

My favorite part of the superbowl was the commercial for the new terminator genisys movie. Im a huge terminator geek. Oh, my second favorite part was standing up to go for a cigarette when i got a wicked pain in my abdomen, then we were outside and i got lightheaded and pale and felt like i was going to pass out. I went inside an everything was kind of slowly blacking out and my hearing went all muffled and distant. I went and sat in the bathroom bc i wasnt sure of i was going to get sick. My mom ran in and put a cold towel on my head and gave me some orange juice. Mom ftw! A few minutes later i was completely fine. Random.

My sister tried to bring up the liam neeson conmercial and accidentally said lie nielsen. Score!

My favorite part of the superbowl was the commercial for the new terminator genisys movie. Im a huge terminator geek. Oh, my second favorite part was standing up to go for a cigarette when i got a wicked pain in my abdomen, then we were outside and i got lightheaded and pale and felt like i was going to pass out. I went inside an everything was kind of slowly blacking out and my hearing went all muffled and distant. I went and sat in the bathroom bc i wasnt sure of i was going to get sick. My mom ran in and put a cold towel on my head and gave me some orange juice. Mom ftw! A few minutes later i was completely fine. Random.

It wasn't upper right abdomen, was it?