Going to NYC this weekend

HunterL

Thanks! Finals begin at 7, any idea when it's done? Dinner at 7, so I'm wondering if we could catch any. I appreciate the tips!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry, just saw this message. There was also a major Meet the Breeds event today near the agility competition. It was just Saturday though. Sunday appears to be an off day while people are getting their dogs ready to show on Monday.

Sorry, just saw this message. There was also a major Meet the Breeds event today near the agility competition. It was just Saturday though. Sunday appears to be an off day while people are getting their dogs ready to show on Monday.

Ya when I read about the meet the breeds event we were very disappointed in ourselves!

Go and get the best pizza ever from the first pizzeria in the USA. Lombardi's on Spring St and Mott St in Little Italy. While you're in Little Italy, hit up a cafe and get a cappuccino and a cannoli. You could always take the ferry to Ellis Island and go on a tour, or hit one of the museums. If you're gonna do anything though, get that pizza!

Vinny will vouch for how amazing it is.

3360304144_c733dabec0.jpg

post-16411-142402750445_thumb.jpg

Lombardis, the cold is not keeping anyone inside; what the hell!

Go and get the best pizza ever from the first pizzeria in the USA. Lombardi's on Spring St and Mott St in Little Italy. While you're in Little Italy, hit up a cafe and get a cappuccino and a cannoli. You could always take the ferry to Ellis Island and go on a tour, or hit one of the museums. If you're gonna do anything though, get that pizza!

Vinny will vouch for how amazing it is.

3360304144_c733dabec0.jpg

Nooooo...    Bleeker St Pizza!   Eat standing on the sidewalk!  ;^)