Hello from Titusville FL

rmartuszewski

Hello, my name is Robert Martuszewski

Lets start with a little about myself.

I am a medically retired vet, from injuries incurred in Iraq and Afghanistan. I spent a total of 78 months over five combat deployments. I was Infantry, in both 3rd ID and 82nd ABN DIV.

I have been married for 16 years, and have two teenage daughters.

My whole life I have been into firearms, and my duty while in. About 3x years before getting out I started custom painting motorcycles. Then I retired and I continued to do that as work. Made tons of money doing it in Fayetteville NC, but then me and family moved to FL for the weather and beach life. Which helps greatly on stress and PTSD issues. Life is good down here.

Not able to work due to my injuries in 99% of the available jobs here in this town. I looked into custom painting, but the market here sucks. 

So started woodworking. My grandfather was a carpenter, and my father learned it all. And growing up taught me a lot about it. I never felt the joy in it growing up, but now do. Love how rewarding it is to finish something, feels the same as knocking out a sick paint job for someone.

Due to money limitations I at the moment am very limited on tool, and slowly building garage into a shop. Also learning the skills on pallet wood, as can't afford to buy nice wood. I have made a few things with the pallets, and works out. But more or less they are just small things. I think outside the box, and love making things you can't find in the stores.

post-17161-0-42098400-1424376285_thumb.j

post-17161-0-19641700-1424376286_thumb.j

post-17161-0-42502600-1424376287_thumb.j

post-17161-0-04567900-1424376289_thumb.j