Shop pics of an evening/weekend hobbyist

BrandonD

Mine is 24 x 20 with no where near that much organization. I need to re-evaluate or simply throw some S*#t away

That's the key I think. I don't hang on to much and I've tried to make it into a pure wood shop. I have a small shed out back that I keep my mower in and I moved a lot of my mechanic tools out there to free up space in the shop.

I went through a re-organization phase over 2-3 weeks in Dec-Jan where you see a lot of what has been done. I worked on getting things off the ground and up on the wall, built carts and drawer spaces, etc. The organization and free space improved greatly after this, even after I added that large lathe.

Hah! 

I'm the exact opposite. When I clean the shop, house, anything... if I haven't used it in the last 6-12 months, there's a 95% chance it's getting trashed, donated, or sold... especially if there isn't a 'place' for it. My wife hates it. 

• Like 1

dayum!  Great looking setup.  I share my 24x20 shop with two cars :( mine only looks like that when I rolled out the machines!  I've thinned some herd over the years - moved from 52"table saw to 36, sold a 16-32 drum sander, sold a radial arm saw, sold mig welder.....still dont have enough room or time!