Nick from Dallas TX

Laoch Draoi

Good Evening,

First of all thank you so much Marc, Matt and Shannon with providing me with hours of entertainment listening to the WoodTalk podcast while at work. Also thank you to all of the community members who have provided both great questions as well as answers and feedback.

One episode discussion comes to mind concerning whether or not sites like Ana White were a benefit or not to woodworking in general. I am one of those people who started down this addictive path wood-hacking by first pocket hole screwing together the furniture requests my wife found on these sites(so I believe them to be a benefit to the culture). I am now working on my first project with mortise and tenon joints(a trestle table) and trying to learn everything I can about the craft. So working on this project with my contractor saw, cheap router and a few hand tools on the 2x4 shop table I roll out onto my "driveway workshop" has led me to creating an account for the same reason I'm assuming many do. I have a question!! ... which I will post later in the General woodworking section.

Thank you again for everyone in this fun community for everything you've done to provide fodder for what has now almost become an obsession :)