Laguna Sale?

I was going to wait a few months before I purchased my new Laguna 14|Tweleve bandsaw but with Woodcraft's 10% off sale this weekend I might move my timeline up.  Does anyone have a sense when Laguna normally conducts sales? If they have a big sale in March or April I can wait but...

Thanks!

-jason

If Woodcraft is discounting Laguna machines, I can almost guarantee it's a manufacturer sale.  Retailers are not allowed to discount certain lines without manufacturer's permission, and I'm fairly certain Laguna is one of them.  And the margins are so thin on these machines that Woodcraft would probably lose money discounting them if it wasn't backed by the manufacturer.

Which means that other online retailers will be offering the same sale price for the same machines, sans sales tax.  I'll leave it up to you if that's ethically dubious or not.  But I wouldn't count on another sale anytime soon...this IS the sale.  Pull the trigger.