Hall coat tree bench in Sketchup

Willin

And up on the 3D Warehouse.

Should be an easy build.  With a Festool domino 500, things would go very fast.

All the flat panels could be 1/4 plywood, but the trick would be getting some that is good both sides same, because the wings can be seen from both sides.

Lock miters for the front leg joints, or just plain miters with 4mm dominos for alignment help in glue-up.

post-16259-0-11654400-1425137784_thumb.p

Hey Willin.  Thanks for doing this.  I was the OP in the other thread asking about using the domino.  Just really got a good start on the project this weekend.  Lower panels are all glued up and will be doing some assembly work this week and start on the upper portion this weekend.  Got a due date of March 20th for a fundraiser so time's a tickin' away...

Will do, but with a 50 hr/wk job, cattle and three kids under the age of 13 there are no such things as full days in my shop LOL.  I did use the Domino the other night on the top for this bench.  Brand new Domino and on the 8th plunge the tip of my bit broke off.  NOT really the way I had envisioned my first experience with this tool.  Two hour round trip to a dealer to get a new bit.  I plan to use the Domino instead of the locking corner joint to assemble the lower and upper panels.  I used traditional groove and tenon joinery for the panels.