Koa and Mango Wood

ResidentEvil

Was wondering if anyone has a good recommendation for where to purchase these two types of woods.

Just returned from a trip to Hawaii with my wife and parents.  Two paintings were purchased during the trip (one by the wife and I and one by my parents), and I thought that it would be good to frame the paintings in some of the native wood.  Neither painting is larger than 8x10, so they aren't going to be large frames.

Also, wife would like me to build a jewelry box for her and she really loves Mango wood (i'm not a huge fan, but its what she wants).  I was thinking something along the lines of this type of design (http://www.artistic-wooden-boxes.com/armoire-jewelry-box.html).  I was going to make the front doors out of the Mango wood and maybe the panel in the top.  The rest will be made from a more readily available complementary wood.  I'd like to bookmatch the door panels, so if I could find some already bookmatched or something thick enough to resaw...

Any suggestions for online sources for this?

Also, I may be in the Phoenix area this weekend.  Any suggestions of lumber yards in that area that could possibly carry some of these more rare pieces?

Thanks in advance!

Yeah those prices are insane.  Not even close to worth it, considering those boards weren't even curly except for a few little bits on some ends.  Maybe, for a very special project, I could buy one board if it was head to toe intense curl.  Tune up the bandsaw and cut paper-thin veneer out of it.  No way in hell I'd pay those prices for regular plain-Jane boards.

I think you basically have to own land that was passed down directly from King Kamekameha himself in order to harvest any of it.  It's a rare commodity.  Too bad because it's so beautiful.