hello from western Iowa

My name is Mike I live on a farm in south west Ia. about 25 miles north of the Omaha, Council Bluffs area. I've been wood working for about about 33 years. (first craftsman tablesaw arrived in 1982). Things and tools have changed alot since then, and many projects and mistakes have been made. With mistakes leading projects about 5 to 1.  I've been a member of another forum for quite awhile and never really ventured out. It seems as if there is a lot more activity here. I am a farmer by trade,  so my shop is empty, spring, summer, and fall, but I am  normally there 7 days a week in the winter. I go out in the morning and the wife calls at seven for supper. I normally eat lunch in the shop, I have a microwave, toaster oven, small electric grill, deepfryer, and frig. along with 2 tv's hooked to sat. I hate to come in. My other hobbies are scuba diving, I've been all over the Carribean and western Pacific,( with Galapogos being ticked off this Aug. )  and bicycling anywhere between 3 and 5 thousand miles a year. I will try to post some pics of my shop and some recent projects, with wifes help, ( I don't even text ). I know I need to join the 21st cent. Thanks for reading this babble. It's 8.00 AM and I should have been in the shop an hour ago.

Welcome Mike and I'm just 10 miles south of Omaha. In the shop by 7am must be rough and sounds like the weather might allow you to crack a window open in there over the next week. I was just at Dunham Hardwoods about a month ago and guessing you aren't too far from there?