Malaysia round 2 / Taipei round 1

bushwacked

I have a friend that went to Mexico on business. On his return flight, the food the night before hit him hard right before landing . The flight crew couldn't get him out of the restroom, then, they wouldn't let him out!

Hahahaha Ya we have had some of those before. Luckily we have not been on planes.

Having lived in Thailand and Korea, and with many visits to the Philippines and India, I must say that there are a lot of disgusting food items that I have refused to eat.  Top on the refuse to eat list is...Balut in the Philippines.

My favorite food in all of Asia is Thai Chinese....absolutely fabulous.  My least favorite food in Asia is all the rest.

17 and a half hours... Ouch.

I did a 13 hour flight to Ethiopia once and that was way too long for me.

I only packed one book and Ethiopia Airlines had the same 4 movies on repeat on the flight there and the return flight... Two of them were unwatchable so I saw The Brothers Bloom like 8 times.

That reminds me of the work trips that I have taken over to China, I figure out real quick that you are better off eat their type of food and not what they think is American food. The only thing I didn't try while I was over there was Jelly fish, mainly because it was raw. For the most part the food that I had was really good once you got past the fact that the whole animal came out on the plate. Order fish you get everything from head to tail except the guts, even the scales and eyeballs. I think eating chicken and crab was the hardest since they just cook the chicken and cut it whole with the bones, the crab was hard because we didn't get any tools to crack it open. The flight was hard because I live in MN so one flight I went from Chicago to Hong Kong and that was almost 16hrs.