Woodshop build has begun

N00b-in-training

Grizzly shipped via UPS Freight and I had the lift gate service (includes a pallet jack into the garage). This side of the garage has a regular 8' garage door. Biggest challenge was getting it over the lip in the garage without beating up the concrete.

Oh awesome! I did not think lift gate service came with a pallet jack ... Now that is awesome and makes me feel better

Didn't get near enough shop time this weekend (3 kids in baseball/softball is really messing with my Saturdays). I did manage to get things cleaned up a bit more and all of the wood racks up to make use of the 13' ceilings. The light is a little close to the wood rack for my comfort and I'll need to move it over...

Now I just need to get out there one night this week and get some more stickers cut for the lumber I was recently gifted.

post-14998-0-46809600-1428897488_thumb.j

post-14998-0-01429400-1428896997_thumb.j

Next weekend I hope to finish the dust collection piping and maybe, just maybe, start building the outfeed table.