Saw stop purchase

Luckily I have no state tax form, because I have no state income tax.  I guess I should ask my local woodcraft about the shipping charge.  However, last time I was there, I was a little turned off: I was checking out the Saw Stop slider in their workshop, and one of the employees asked if I needed help.  I replied, "I wanted to know more about this slider", and he responded, "you are not supposed to be in here without an employee"  wow!  I ask about something I am interested in, and his reply is basically, "get out", and not followed up with, "let me get someone to help you" or "I can help you with that".  Anyway, I was too pissed off at the time to ask about the shipping charge.  If stores only knew how easily they lose sales....

Personally I know one person who has admitted to filing the Illinois use tax form, and that is only because his wife ridiculed him on facebook for it.

I have... They actually sought me out and tracked me down to pay it and threatened fines and whatnot. It was for some Murano glass we had shipped back so there was the paper trail of it being imported.