Hello from NH

4square

I have been addicted to woodworking for nearly 30 years. although my shop is small (12' X 20') I have managed to build all of our bedroom, livingroom and den furniture as well as kitchen cabinets.

I consider myself a hybrid woodworker, using power tools when neccesary and hand tools quite frankly for the sheer joy of crafting with hand tools.

By day (and part of the night most of time) I am a delivery driver for UPS. 2 more years before I can retire and hopefully be able to go full time woodworking.

Welcome to the Forum...

I have been addicted to woodworking for nearly 30 years.........

You have come to the right place.  Please share your experiences, knowledge, and most of all, pictures.

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your upcoming retirement.  As an experienced retiree, I can assure you that you will have a great time.

Regards,

Randy

dba FtrPilot

Thank you all for the warm welcome. To answer the question where is my shop, it is located on one side of a 2 car garage that has a solid wall seperating the 2 bays.(wife parks her car in the other bay. With exception to the garage door all the walls and the ceiling on the shop side of the garage are insulated and sheetrocked which enables me to heat it with a small electric wall heater during the cold months.

Sorry for the mix up Steve. I live in the south western corner of New Hampshire. (No,you don't need a passport to visit. "LOL") I can almost throw a stone to the Vermont border. 

Ross & Ross, When I was growing up I too thought that I was the only person on the planet with the name. I was named after a sailor that my father served with in the Navy. Although Ross was his last name. It wasn't until I started working as a delivery driver for UPS that I realized their were others like us. "We Are Not Alone" Kind of like something out of the Twilight Zone isn't it ! 

Howdy.  I'm in Franklin, NH.  Hopefully you aren't the UPS driver that had to bring me my new lathe and then take it back the other day :)  He didn't seem close to retirement though ;)

I live in the town of Swanzey. It's just south of Keene. I work out of the Keene UPS center. My delivery route is in the industrial section of Claremont. To be truthful I'm not really sure what center Franklin is delivered out of. Maybe Nashua or possibly Twin Mtn.