Baltic Birch plywood box for storing wireless audio gear

Marty Backe

That is a pretty cool box and well made.

I'm using magnets on a small cabinet, in fact, the epoxy is drying now. It's kind of a crap shoot if it will be too strong or not strong enough as there is no way of telling until the epoxy dries.

Well, it dried, and did I ever screw up. 50-50 chance of doing it right and some way or another, male to male, female to female. How in the heck do you drill out a magnet?

I'm using magnets on a small cabinet, in fact, the epoxy is drying now. It's kind of a crap shoot if it will be too strong or not strong enough as there is no way of telling until the epoxy dries.

Well, it dried, and did I ever screw up. 50-50 chance of doing it right and some way or another, male to male, female to female. How in the heck do you drill out a magnet?

Cooper, have you started a thread on this cabinet?

• 3 weeks later...

That's funny - maybe I shouldn't say that ;-)  I always try and test before I glue them in place. BTW, I use CA glue for securing all my magnets. Works great and is super fast compared to epoxy.