Raccoon in the shop

Just Bob

Today was a decent day, no rain, and I was out trying to finish my shop.  Opened up the doors, and went to work. My dogs were in the house and going nuts.

Went in to shut them up, and came back to the shop.  Walked in and saw a raccoon in the middle of the shop, all puffed up and snarly.  Went back to the house, to grab my

gun, and when I got back this is what I found. He has been there about 4 hours now and looks like he is in for the night.  (The last my wife checked, this is report, "he's snoring Bob, you going to shoot him while he is snoring?"  Guess not.

post-16772-0-92399900-1427598846_thumb.j

We had a pet coon when I was a boy. When he was full grown a lady raccoon was calling to him in the backyard so we let him out. They came back with a litter of kits in tow for free food on several occasions .

Wild ones are not to be messed with, viscous bite and claws.

I hope he doesn't tear anything up.

We had a pet coon when I was a boy. When he was full grown a lady raccoon was calling to him in the backyard so we let him out. They came back with a litter of kits in tow for free food on several occasions .

Wild ones are not to be messed with, viscous bite and claws.

I hope he doesn't tear anything up.

Naw, shops unfinished, I think he's looking for a quiet place to die.  I will leave him alone for now.

Rocky burst in and grinning a grin
He said Bobby boy this is a showdown
But Robert was hot, he drew first and shot
And Rocky collapsed in the corner, ah

D'da d'da d'da da da da
D'da d'da d'da da da da
D'da d'da d'da da d'da d'da d'da d'da
Do do do do do do

D'do d'do d'do do do do c'mon Rocky boy
D'do d'do d'do do do do c'mon Rocky boy
D'do d'do d'do do do d'do d'do d'do d'do
Do do do do do do

My brother had a pet skunk for a year or 2. If you ever see a skunk stomp both front feet he is not happy ! Then he turns into a "U" shape before he lets you have it, of course the pet ones are de-scented ! He still tries to spray if threatened or startled.

They aren't a freindly as the raccoon was. Fun to walk him on the leash, every girl wants to check it out.

My brother had a pet skunk for a year or 2. If you ever see a skunk stomp both front feet he is not happy ! Then he turns into a "U" shape before he lets you have it, of course the pet ones are de-scented ! He still tries to spray if threatened or startled.

They aren't a freindly as the raccoon was. Fun to walk him on the leash, every girl wants to check it out.

Stomping the front feet, noted! They are curious little suckers, we have a lot of them around here, one morning I was sitting in my car at the jobsite and this girl goes by jogging, then I see a skunk run across the road and start running after her, let me tell you, that girl could run! My mom had one when she was a kid, she said it acted a lot like a cat, and it chewed on everything!