Cannot view pictures

Len

There's like a million pics in that thread...if you have a slow connection it may take a while to load.  Open the thread, have a sandwich and check later.

I'll add, it's worth the wait...a quality build that was.

Thanks Eric.  I have a pretty fast DSL conncetion (20mb).  The links looked odd to me - thought maybe that had something to do with it.  Sorta like waiting for the glue to dry?

Thanks Eric.  I have a pretty fast DSL conncetion (20mb).  The links looked odd to me - thought maybe that had something to do with it.  Sorta like waiting for the glue to dry

aftrer 2 hours, still no picturres.  Must be my pc

Marc, Maybe we should have posted here instead of Gen. Woodworking or Off Topics. Are you aware of the problems we're having accessing the members on the chat room, members signed in and other items we're use to seeing at the very bottom?

Len, are viewing in a browser, or some forum app like Tapatalk? I often have trouble viewing photos in tapatalk.

I am using Chrome.  The only thing I have tried so far is to disable my virus protection.  No help.  I am going to try IE next.

Marc, Maybe we should have posted here instead of Gen. Woodworking or Off Topics. Are you aware of the problems we're having accessing the members on the chat room, members signed in and other items we're use to seeing at the very bottom?

Everything is back to normal on my end again. Yeah to someone!

Recently, the bottom and right side features were missing from the home nav screen. At the bottom you can see who is currently logged into the chat room. On the right you can see recent posts. The features were gone for a day or two for many members and then just as suddenly came back. The photo issue seems to be a one member issue.

Edit: While those features were missing, the adds in those locations were also not present.

post-9382-0-40556700-1428110803_thumb.jp

post-9382-0-21232500-1428110847_thumb.jp