Hello from North Dakota

Shane Cole

Hi Everyone. Im Shane. Small Hobbyist. I Started out with a small ROCKWELL RK7240 table saw and a screw gun. Did a few projects and now Im trying to talk the wife into letting me upgrade to a Delta 36-725 table saw, the Hitachi C12RSH Miter saw and 18-Volt ONE+ AirStrike 18GA Cordless Narrow Crown Stapler and/or 18GA Cordless Brad Nailer. Im not saying Im just getting into woodworking.... Im a guy, been building stuff all my life, just never really built anything real nice (never had the tools for it). Now Im really wanting to get into building nice things and even selling it, If possible. 
Around August, Minards will be opening up in my town so i will be able to go there to get good quality wood. For now we have a small lumber yard (mostly building supplies).

Shane...Welcome to the forums...The place for woodworkers. A wide variety of woodworkers here, from beginners like me to high timers with 40+ years woodworking experience and even some pros who earn their living through their woodworking (and business) skills.  The forum's web site has a lot of great features and an excellent search engine. I have learned a lot by reading previous threads. 

Don't hesitate to ask questions.

• Like 1