Realtors UGH!!!!

Mzdadoc

My wife and I found a beautiful home that we are very excited about! We were even blessed to have our house sell in 5 days.

Not meaning to insult any of you that may be realtors but I will say the one I have and the one that the seller is using are just horrible!

The sad thing is the one I'm using is a friend. All I hear when they speak is "This is best for my commission!"

For the thousands they get in commish it shouldn't be this way!!! I won't have a garage shop back until summer sometime since my current garage is full of crap to make our house look more roomy. What a crock!

Venting over and thank you for your time.... Lol

==>our house sell in 5 days

Well, where there is good news....

==>the one I'm using is a friend

... there must come bad news...

==>What a crock!

And you expected.... what.... the Spanish Inquisition?  No one expectes... :)  Unfortunatly, in a real estate transaction, the client is [usually] not the focus...

If the realtor was worth a crap, he would have the buyer/seller in their best interest, which, in the long run, would pad his pockets even more. I had a friend that was a realtor that I recommended to my son when he bought his first house. When it got to the nut cutting, it was all about closing, closing, closing and on to the next customer.

I guess it's like any other industry, you gave your a holes and your angels!

Doc, I hope you have a great future in the new house, in spite of this person.

All commissions are negotiable. Negotiate a reduced fee if you aren't happy with the service, or to have part of it contribute to closing costs. If he won't negotiate fire him friend or not. A good real estate salesperson/broker will never talk about commission with a client unless the client brings up the issue or what is best for their commission (this actually would scare me). I have had my real estate license for 15 years.

Let the realtor horror stories begin! Had a friend who was a realtor sell our first house and it was a nightmare, should have fired him right away, but we were young and dumb at the time, lesson learned don't have a friend that's a realtor sell your house or buy one from him. my apologies to the good realtors out there, I'm sure there are plenty.