Way Too Late For An Butt Whippin

Coop

I am with FtrPilot, I am glad I don't have to do the rush hour thing any more.  We had one here in San Jose, CA about 6 months back a jumper.  Traffic was totally screwed my son in law who normally has a 30-40 minute commute got stuck between two exits when they closed the freeway because of the goof ball on the overpass.  He didn't get home until 3 hours later. :wacko:  :blink:  :angry:

I am with FtrPilot, I am glad I don't have to do the rush hour thing any more.  We had one here in San Jose, CA about 6 months back a jumper.  Traffic was totally screwed my son in law who normally has a 30-40 minute commute got stuck between two exits when they closed the freeway because of the goof ball on the overpass.  He didn't get home until 3 hours later. :wacko:  :blink:  :angry:

Rush hour traffic is bad enough without something like this.

Sure glad I am retired and can avoid rush hour.

I'm with you two, Been retired a while... But I was a truck driver, over the road.... I've been in more rush hours than is legal.... No more... I hate having to drive 8 miles to my little redneck town now.....  No overpasses for jumpers, but some of these young'uns, sure know how to park in ditches and against phone poles... And that screws up an 8 mile drive.