bench dog clamp

Brendon_t

You cant prove it.

Here is the way I look at from real life experience.   After you've spent enough time working in a dirty environment and live long enough to make it through your second round of cancer caused by all the pollution for so many years drag you 02 tank over and come talk to me about the advantages of a dirty shop.

yes they do. They don't really help when planing the length of your bench though.

I guess unless you have a 60" hook.

I sometimes get my neighbors wife to stand on one end of the board. Almost like a table dance. It takes bench thickness and hook out of the equation.

How was it debunked?

-Ace-

By clean shops that surpass or equal the production of dirty shops. My saw spews dust. I waste time every now an then cleaning it up. If he sucks all the dust (realistic all) at the source, he is not wasting time cleaning, he is saving time by needing to clean less often. This is simply seen. I am not sure where the confusion is?

By clean shops that surpass or equal the production of dirty shops. My saw spews dust. I waste time every now an then cleaning it up. If he sucks all the dust (realistic all) at the source, he is not wasting time cleaning, he is saving time by needing to clean less often. This is simply seen. I am not sure where the confusion is?

Were you the kid in class that was always asked to settle down? :) The question is for PB  :rolleyes:

-Ace-

-Ace-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I build cigar box guitars and when mounting the neck I came up with a simple fix, using the dog holes on the bench I simply cut a pice of wood the length I need drill a hole in it use a pice of threaded rod and washer and nuts insert them in the holes and use a spacer block at the end to clamp down on, it works fine for my application and my be useful for your, post-18032-0-61194400-1433684756_thumb.jpost-18032-0-61194400-1433684756_thumb.j