Had a visitor today

Just Bob

No "feet up" pics this time but, it was an awesome visit!  I too am happy to be close to someone who shares the addiction!

Bob has an awesome shop and I really hope he does a tour for everyone here.  His attention to detail in the shop was awesome!  

It was absolutely my pleasure Bob and I look forward to your visit my direction!

• Like 1

I think that since Kev has become the official ambassador of the forum, he should start a journal of his travels to forum members' shops. :D

I am actually surprised that this hasn't come up before. 

Kev. thanks for the kind words, I realized this morning that I don't have any "final" pictures.  I will take some and start a new thread in the shop area this week.

• Like 1

I think that since Kev has become the official ambassador of the forum, he should start a journal of his travels to forum members' shops. :D

As much fun as that sounds, not everyone wants their shops in pictures here.  I'd rather let the shop owner post what they're comfortable with and then comment from there.

I'll be traveling again soon but, not sure I'll be able to make any side trips this time as my schedule is a bit tighter..

I am actually surprised that this hasn't come up before. 

Kev. thanks for the kind words, I realized this morning that I don't have any "final" pictures.  I will take some and start a new thread in the shop area this week.

That's awesome Bob..  You have much to be proud of in your shop!

kevin your always welcome to come see my place its only half finished but its easy stuff bringing in machines and hanging tools on the wall.

Thanks Duck!  I just left Chicago a few weeks ago.  I'll keep it in mind if/when I return there..

I wonder if kev would come over to my shop - how many km is it from toronto to you?

Just looked it up 4320 km

lol - Yea, you're on the wrong side of the country..  I live about 6 miles South of the border..  Maybe you'll find yourself in Vancouver at some point..