FREE Turning Tools

Eric.

My neighbor gave me a box of turning tools that he had no use for.  Turns out, I have no use for them either.  Need to get them out of my shop.

There's 13 of them...gouges, skews, a couple parting tools and small scrapers.  They're all Greenlee and Craftsman.  Yeah not the greatest tools...but they're free...so quit your whining. :D

Rules:

- You'll pay shipping.  I think I can fit them all in a flat rate priority box.  Not exactly sure about the rates...so let's call it 15 bucks.

- You have to have paypal and that's how you'll send me money.  Not messing with checks or mailed cash.

- I'll only ship to a USA address.  Not messing with customs forms, either.  Sorry Canucks.

- You have to have a lathe or intend to get one very soon.  "I think I might turn one day" does not qualify as "soon."  Let someone who will actually put them to use have them.

- Last but not least...you have to have at least 25 posts on the forum.  Lurkers are not invited, sorry.  Nothing against you lurkers but I'm not interested in shipping some random hoarder a box of free stuff.

First person to post who meets these requirements wins.  Go!

DSC_0167_1.jpg

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    R Parekh
    Newest Member
    R Parekh