Neighborly woodworking

Be careful with neighbors like that..  I have one of those and now his wife always asks me to build crap for them they find on Pinterest..  They're good neighbors tho and I help where I can.

His wife scares me, she's always mowing, weedwhacking, digging, she's pretty beast and sometimes I think a bit manly. 

On Friday my neighbor asked if he could borrow a "fishner" bit. After staring at him for like ten seconds I figured it out. He brought me no beer when he returned it. I hate my neighbors.

Sitting with the in laws and died laughing. Now they all think I'm weird .... Well more weird than they already do

On Friday my neighbor asked if he could borrow a "fishner" bit.  After staring at him for like ten seconds I figured it out.  He brought me no beer when he returned it.  I hate my neighbors.

That's right up there with the guy on here who said his wife told him to be safe and go buy one of those "Stop Saws"

==>one miserable wacked out phsyco. Her dog just bit me on my property a few weeks ago, and somehow that is my fault! Nuts

Yea, but think of it from her point of view, “I've got this crazy neighbor that actually makes furniture... Instead of going to Ikea and buying it.... He’s just Nuts...”  :)

• Like 1

Blow some saw dust on 'em Eric! I have one great neighbor and one miserable wacked out phsyco. Her dog just bit me on my property a few weeks ago, and somehow that is my fault! Nuts

If my neighbor's dog bit me I fear I would be at fault. The dog would be left with animal control three counties away.

My neighbor came over last week, he had bought the house on the opposite side of his house than me, it is vacant. He wanted to know if I would bring the mini excavator over to dug up and cap the sewer line so the sanatery district would quit sending him a sewer bill for a vacant house.

So I'm getting ready to glue up the front slab of the roubo yesterday, and my doorbell rings. It's my neighbor, and he invited me over for some beer. He asks what I like and I tell him dark beers, stouts, etc. He said I've got just the one. He pulled out a growler of a beer he brewed, and some beer glasses from his freezer. We sit in his yard and bullsh*t for 2 hours and drink. The beer was incredible!

• Like 1