Minor surgery...

ColinF

What did you have done?

thanks guys. I've got a bruise the size of my freakin fist! Man I'm sore today. Coop, I had to have my appendix whacked. They went through my belly button... Feels like they tried to use a backhoe to make the hole!

thanks guys. I've got a bruise the size of my freakin fist! Man I'm sore today. Coop, I had to have my appendix whacked. They went through my belly button... Feels like they tried to use a backhoe to make the hole!

I hope you recoup quickly.

Nobody's said it yet so I guess it will be me. Colin, you've gotta have the biggest belly button or the smallest appendix of anyone I know? Had to have been a tight squeeze?

I hope you recoup quickly.

Nobody's said it yet so I guess it will be me. Colin, you've gotta have the biggest belly button or the smallest appendix of anyone I know? Had to have been a tight squeeze?

the nurse told me the appendix is only the size of your pinky finger, my ct scan report said it was enlarged at 12mm, so enlarged and just under 1/2", it must be rather tiny? Of course I think we envision our organs as being much larger than they actually are, or I'm just weird <_< I do have a large belly button, but I think that's cause I'm fat?

I just googled the procedure and that's amazing how they can do that! And when I thought of appendix, I featured something the size of a lemon or larger.

Hopefully the soreness will go away soon!

I haven't looked it up yet but I thinks I should, I figured it was bigger to, of course I'm no doctor? Thanks for the well wishes coop!

My wife had me castrated last year.  That is all.

Had myself sterilized cuz the alternative was untenable at our ages.

Can't say I regret it.

Carry on...

I really shouldn't have googled that :( we need a barfing emojicon!

I've thought the same thing several times.

I'm a little surprised we don't have an animated reverse-peristaltic emoji...but, what are ya gonna do...?

I'm laying on my side with my butt exposed to more people than I want to imagine, anticipating a roto- router camera just any moment, watching the tv monitor. After the night before, I can't imagine this is going to be any worse. Then I see the screen turn red and I say Wow, is that me? The doc says oh sh#t, he's not out. Last thing I remember!

• Like 1

I'm laying on my side with my butt exposed to more people than I want to imagine, anticipating a roto- router camera just any moment, watching the tv monitor. After the night before, I can't imagine this is going to be any worse. Then I see the screen turn red and I say Wow, is that me? The doc says oh sh#t, he's not out. Last thing I remember!

lmfao! Man all I can say is I'm glad I was out for the shaving! Poor nurse! I didn't even realize it until I showed my wife the cuts, and she get big eyed and looks at me all kinky... Then I looked down and said aww hell...
  • Like 1

lmfao! Man all I can say is I'm glad I was out for the shaving! Poor nurse! I didn't even realize it until I showed my wife the cuts, and she get big eyed and looks at me all kinky... Then I looked down and said aww hell...

I'm still laughing! Look for your razor bill to go up in the future!

I'm still laughing! Look for your razor bill to go up in the future!

oh hell no! I'm a natural kinda guy, this is going to be hell in a coue weeks, especially since I'm going to be working in a damn office surrounded by women instead of out driving my truck alone until I get off light duty. No inappropriate scratching allowed in the office!

Been there. No joy like going to the gasto-enterologist for an intestinal issue and having him say "Well, hop up on the table and let's have a look!"

What bothered me was that 3000psi nitrogen tank attached to the hose!

Been there. No joy like going to the gasto-enterologist for an intestinal issue and having him say "Well, hop up on the table and let's have a look!"

What bothered me was that 3000psi nitrogen tank attached to the hose!

oh don't worry about the gas, it will only make you fart loudly at the most inappropriate times...