Missing poll....

Llama

I have seen a few threads lately that have vanished. One poll I started has simply vanished.

If I have stepped over the line, or hurt someones feelings a PM from the mod that deleted it would be appreciated.

It is not my intent to make a big deal about this, but a simple PM would go a long way. If I broke a rule, I'd like to know. If the language in my poll was offensive, I'd like to know.

Thanks 

• Like 2

I have seen a few threads lately that have vanished. One poll I started has simply vanished.

If I have stepped over the line, or hurt someones feelings a PM from the mod that deleted it would be appreciated.

It is not my intent to make a big deal about this, but a simple PM would go a long way. If I broke a rule, I'd like to know. If the language in my poll was offensive, I'd like to know.

Thanks 

A similar question was raised between myself and another member, he thought he was at fault. Common curtesy, would be that the moderator would advise the OP!

• Like 1

That was my fault. I had a busy day today and got some quick work in before heading out for the day. I removed the poll because it just wasn't helping a situation the mods and I were dealing with concerning a new member.

No worries Marc. Thanks for addressing the issue in this thread.