Toggle Clamps ?

wdwerker

I have been using Bessey's auto adjust toggle clamps for several years now and they work great !

I just saw an ad for Armor auto adjust toggle clamps from Rockler. They have several versions that work with a 3/4" or 20mm dog holes. Anyone have them or tried them in a store ?

I would have thought the auto adjust toggle would have been patented. Only thing I could think of was Bessey just licencend it and the exclusive period might have expired.

I saw these as well on infinitytools.com.

I was interested in the in line clamp. Wondering how it compares to the festool version. I have festools and i dont like how it lifts the piece you are clamping ever so slightly. Id like to hear some comments on these as well...

I read a review on the Rockler site that said the inline clamps lift a little too.

I have the Bessey inline clamp and have only used it a few times for a jig. If it lifted a little I never noticed but it might have. Didn't make a difference to that jig for drilling some accurate holes .