laguna warehouse deal

nod

I wish I could take advantage of this, but very poor timing for me. Hopefully some of you can. 

Looks like the local Laguna warehouse is closing out scratch and dents. Some fair pricing, but I did notice that these are not covered by warranty which does not sound so hot. Anyhow, wanted to share. I could not seem to find the 'deals' thread (i haven't been around much lately), so if this needs to get moved, my apologies. 

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/tls/5103401141.html

If they're truly demo, reconditioned units then I see no reason why he can't offer some sort of warranty...even if it's only 3-6 months. 

Otherwise he's basically stating he can't back up the reconditioning process at all.  I guess Laguna is okay with this?

Even on their website if you look at their demo/reconditioned stuff, it states "no warranty".  I don't think I have ever seen reconditioned stuff offered from the company with out a warranty.  I have purchased some items from Bose and Apple that come with the same warranty as their new.  I also noticed that the 800 number in the CL ad is actually one of Laguna's.

Well we know where Shane's old bandsaw ended up

Hahah! I was thinking the exact same thing. Tried to find it in the pictures lol.

Hopefully they arent shadey enough to just try to sell it in the condition i sent it back to them in.

I wish I could take advantage of this, but very poor timing for me. Hopefully some of you can.

Looks like the local Laguna warehouse is closing out scratch and dents. Some fair pricing, but I did notice that these are not covered by warranty which does not sound so hot. Anyhow, wanted to share. I could not seem to find the 'deals' thread (i haven't been around much lately), so if this needs to get moved, my apologies.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/tls/5103401141.html