I blame Tom Cancelleri.....

Yep, I hear ya. I mean, I really consider myself a comic genius after a few of these... which is normally when I'm posting here.  :P

493A5126-B367-4773-B578-7515CEBB4BD3_zps

Unfortunately, my wife doesn't think so. :blink:

And again, just in case I wasn't clear previously... This is, once again, Tom's fault.

Gary, whats with the fleur de lys on the wall in the kitchen? Are you french?

Gary, whats with the fleur de lys on the wall in the kitchen? Are you french?

Technically, yes, not that it means much to me. Really that's just one of my wife's many personal touches around here. (she bought a stencil that was on sale, and now we have it in the kitchen... and 1/2 bath... and the upstairs hall..) :rolleyes:

Technically, yes, not that it means much to me. Really that's just one of my wife's many personal touches around here. (she bought a stencil that was on sale, and now we have it in the kitchen... and 1/2 bath... and the upstairs hall..) :rolleyes:

Interesting. She would like our provincial flag.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Quebec

• Like 1

LOL, actually...no.  Shane's right.  As far as gargle translate is concerned, sweet is the same as shower.  But I find it hilarious that it works either way.

Sorry to disappoint you, Shane...I can't speak a lick of French.  :D  À cause d'un garçon...(which is what gargle spit out when I typed "You'll get over it." Perhaps gargle needs to work on their program. :lol: )

• Like 1

LOL, actually...no.  Shane's right.  As far as gargle translate is concerned, sweet is the same as shower.  But I find it hilarious that it works either way.

Sorry to disappoint you, Shane...I can't speak a lick of French.  :D  À cause d'un garçon...(which is what gargle spit out when I typed "You'll get over it." Perhaps gargle needs to work on their program. :lol: )

haha! I knew it! Ya, google was way off again, that means, " because of a boy"