Damn you nature!

Tom Cancelleri

Jackhammer ? Couldn't you just undercut it and fill, pack , then use that blacktop patch in a bag stuff ? I bet a 4x4 would make a good tamper to pack some gravel or crush & run. You could even use some bag concrete mix to fill the void, just pack it in dry.

Sorry to hear it happened to you. My brother has an ongoing war with chipmunks tunneling under his concrete drive and sidewalk. He calls them "cute rats " !

Jackhammer ? Couldn't you just undercut it and fill, pack , then use that blacktop patch in a bag stuff ? I bet a 4x4 would make a good tamper to pack some gravel or crush & run. You could even use some bag concrete mix to fill the void, just pack it in dry.

Sorry to hear it happened to you. My brother has an ongoing war with chipmunks tunneling under his concrete drive and sidewalk. He calls them "cute rats " !

I think it's chipmunks. There's a tunnel about 3 feet long. I guess I could use a gas powered concrete chop saw and cut that area out. I was thinking of using the patch in a bag stuff and I've got tamps and things. 

5 gallon bucket with 4" of water In the bottom. Plank of wood as a ramp with a 2x2 bridge across the bucket. Put sunflower seed up the ramp and on the bridge spaced out, then sprinkle a handful on the water. They will jump in to get the seeds and drown. Dump thie bucket and reset the trap .

My brother hides it behind a bush so the neighbor lady doesn't complain.

5 gallon bucket with 4" of water In the bottom. Plank of wood as a ramp with a 2x2 bridge across the bucket. Put sunflower seed up the ramp and on the bridge spaced out, then sprinkle a handful on the water. They will jump in to get the seeds and drown. Dump thie bucket and reset the trap .

My brother hides it behind a bush so the neighbor lady doesn't complain.

i wonder if this will work for cats???